Lyncott Cream 600 ml
Milk 150 ml
Sugar 150 gr
Rum 1 oz
Raw vanilla 2 pieces
Sheets of grenetine 13 pieces
or 26gr of grenetine powder
Ingredients for the sauce:
Passion fruit pulp 500 grs
Sugar 180 grs
- Hydrate the grenetin in cold water for 8 minutes approx.
- Boil the cream, milk and sugar, add the rum and pulp of the vanilla pod and set aside.
- Add the grenetin and dissolve while the mixture is still hot.
- Empty into individual flan molds, refrigerate for a couple of hours and unmold.
Procedure for the sauce:
- Boil the pulp with the sugar and let reduce until it has a thick consistency.
- Assemble a panna cotta with the passion fruit sauce and decorate with red fruits to taste.